CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A couple more Mother's Day cards!

 Did you think you saw the last of my Mother's Day cards? If you did, you're wrong! I have more to share with you! I even have one to share at the end of June... crazy, I know!

I made this Mom's Day card for my Grandma. I got the inspiration from the amazing Kristina Werner. I lifted her "Always a friend" card.

I went a little overboard with cutting hearts out though... I was only cutting from scrap pieces and some how ended up with 331! lol.. I just couldn't stop! 

I stitched around the border to make a stitched frame.

 

 I lifted all the hearts with foam pop dots.


I made a little banner for the sentiment.


This is the card I made for my Sis for Mother's Day. Since I cut 331 hearts out {haha!}, I saved most of the negatives as well. I splattered some light blue paint on my card then used some more scrap paper and washi tape. I finished it up with a lot of different types of stitching.


0 comments:

Post a Comment