CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 6, 2012

Wednesday Rewind #9

Welcome to the 9th Wednesday Rewind!

Let's start off with the winner of MFDWR#8... the winner is..... Tracy F!
 
On the 5th of every month I will post a card that I made from a couple months ago up to a couple years and I will lift the card.
 
How do you play?
Lift the card also! You can turn it, add to it, take away from it, as long as I can still see the original sketch in your card!
You can use other challenges with this one, as long as the card is for your own personal use. I don't mind if you use this challenge and sell the card you made, but please do not submit it to be published.

Example: It can be for a Design Team sample, but not used as a card to get you on to a DT. If you're unsure, just drop me an e-mail on the right, thanks!!
Make sure to leave your link in the widget when you're finished to be up for the prize at the end of the month!
This is a monthly challenge. Come back on the 5th of every month for a new card to lift!

There will be a small prize given every month.
The winner will be picked from Random.org to be fair and square!

Challenge Ends: Monday, September 3rd at 8pm, PST.
{That is my Grandma's 87th Birthday!}

Please use the keyword: MFDWR9
(Made Fresh Daily Wednesday Rewind #9)

 I made this card on 4.21.2011.

I made this for my boyfriend Joey and sent it to him a week before we went on our cruise!!
 

 I made this card on 7.17.12 for a customer who needed an Anniversary card for her boyfriend! She requested black and red.. I really like how it came out.. "boy cards" are not my favorite to make!!

 

3 comments:

Tamika

Too cute and a great way to add numbers to cards, I will definitely be lifting this idea.

Kathy D.

is their a site that will convert a number to these areas? Or did you just do it by yourself?

Tarynne Wise

Kathy, I googled them! Like how many weeks in 4 years then how many days in that number of weeks.

Post a Comment